Sid Stark

Home Forums 2019 Mystery/Suspense Sid Stark

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  elenapedigo 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SidStark
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone! Sid Stark here. I’m the author of the brand-new Doctor Rowena Halley suspense series. It’s a wryly humorous romp through the dark side of academia, written by someone who knows about the clay feet of the ivory tower all too well…

You can get to know me and my characters better by chatting with me here at the con, or by checking out my website here or by visiting me on Facebook or Twitter.

You can also pick up a FREE prequel novella to the series and sign up for my mailing list in order to get lots of news, tidbits, and free offers here.

And I’ve just started podcasting my stories as free audio books! You can check out the podcast on SoundCloud and iTunes.

Devorah Fox
    Keymaster

Greetings!

Connie Cockrell
    Keymaster

Love your main character’s name.

elenapedigo
    Keymaster

Thanks so much! Greetings All!

elenapedigo
    Keymaster

And now seems like a great time to mention that “Campus Confidential,” which has its official launch this weekend in honor of the con, is FREE! Grab it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RC94MP9

It’s currently in the top 100 on the Amazon.com Free store! I’m super excited 🙂

Breaker
    Keymaster

Hi Sid!

Dropping by to say hi!

– Breaker

elenapedigo
    Keymaster

Hi Breaker! Thanks for dropping by! Hope you’re enjoying the con!

elenapedigo
    Keymaster

And you’ve still got (a little) time to snaffle a free copy of “Campus Confidential,” my brand-new debut release! Get it here: http://mybook.to/campusconfidential

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.