Meet your Genre Manager

Home Forums 2019 Mystery/Suspense Meet your Genre Manager

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Angela Hausman 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m Angie Hausman, the genre manager for Mystery/Suspense. Welcome to all the authors who write in this genre.

So, I’ve written 4 books in the Dark Web series involving what I call apocalyptic thrillers, meaning there isn’t just one murder, there are multiples and the end result is that terrorists are trying to destroy the US or another country. You can learn more about me at: viewauthor.at/Angie

Please let me know if you have suggestions for how to make this genre rock. Here are some things I’m planning:

• An online mystery party that’ll involve a blog tour for authors on each other’s blogs. In each post, clues will be embedded and readers will have to put the clues together to figure out who done it. I’m hoping authors will donate for a prize for the first person who figures out the murderer from the clues provided. Let me know how you’d like to participate.
    • Obviously, there are book readings, cover wars, etc that are part of the overarching CyCon.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.