Maria Vermisoglou

Home Forums 2019 Fantasy Maria Vermisoglou

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mariavermisoglou 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mariavermisoglou
    Keymaster

Maria Vermisoglou is a fantasy and fairytale author who loves throwing her heroes into impossible situations, drawing inspiration from travels and…the ceiling.
    Her first book, The Cursed Girl was published in 2018 and surpassed her expectations with a second place award in the TCK Awards.
    When she’s not writing, she loves enjoying a ride on the fantasy dragon, but a book can also be exciting along with a cup of tea.
    She’s currently residing in Crete as a librarian and battling supernatural creatures from overcoming the world.
    Second place winner in the First Annual Indie Awards as the Favorite New Female Author.
    Nominated as the 2019 Top Female Author by The Authors Show.

~~~

Okay, this stuff is boring, is it not? So, here’s a little more about me: I absolutely adore books and here’s a fun fact: there used to be one time where I hated them. Fortunately, this time is long gone or I wouldn’t be here now. The book that begun everything was Harry Potter so it’s one of my absolutely favorite books along with Cassandra’s Clare’s TMI because it was one of my inspirations on writing my first book but we’ll talk about that later.

Now, on the fun stuff. I’m going to share about my books and author things and you can ask me any kind of questions you want. So, get these fingers typing! I’m all ears.

Also, I would love to hear where are you all from? I’m from Athens, Greece but now reside in Crete. For now, it’s safe of monsters and creatures but I always keep an eye out! You never know…

Attachments:

mariavermisoglou
    Keymaster

So, let’s talk about my first gem. My first book was published April 1, 2018 and it opened the doors to meet new authors, friends, readers and adventures.

The Cursed Girl (The Cursed Girl Series #1)
    Won  the second place award in the fantasy category of the TCK Reader’s Choice Awards

A boy. A girl. A curse. You can’t always get away.

Sixteen-year-old Eva is a witch who lived in Spain, in the year 1230. She met a boy named Jonathan who would become her whole world. Everything was normal until she was faced with challenges that will change her life forever.

As a healer, her job is to help people, but there are forces that will try to prevent that. There is a war coming and Eva and her friends must do everything they can to survive. Can they fight their way against the dark forces that are surrounding them?

Her wits and inner strength helped everyone who encircled her to survive but will she be able to survive herself?

Supernatural creatures, royal backstabbing and many more await you in this thrilling novel that will take your breath away.

Get it in paperback and ebook on your favorite retailer:

Paperback: https://www.amzn.com/B07BV423FK

Ebook: books2read.com/u/31xoxw

mariavermisoglou
    Keymaster

My latest release is an Aladdin retelling! Kingdom of Sand & Wishes is a box set with 9 stories, a collaboration between 9 amazing authors and mine is the last one!

A little bit about my story: You’ll meet Tristan, Nori, Alyssa and instead of Arabia, you’ll walk down the city of Granada in Spain. Fascinating, huh? You’ll read about the evil djinn that almost destroyed our world as well as how an hippopotamus saved it. *Bonus* There are cats!

Aladdin, but not as you remember it….

On the dusty streets, around the bustling bazaars, being overlooked by a Sultan’s Palace was a land. A land of magic, secrets and treasures buried deep beneath the desert.

Through Arabian nights, dark forces are at work. Dark forces that can threaten the peace of everyone in the Kingdom. Watch our authors as they answer the question, can three wishes save the day?

Join our award winning and USA Today best selling authors for nine action packed fantasy and contemporary retellings with Sultans, sorcerers, romance and more magic than a genie’s lamp can hold.

One click now for your happily ever after…

mariavermisoglou
    Keymaster

I’m sure you’re wondering how can you keep up to date with my releases!

Here are my links and if you subscribe in my newsletter, you’ll get freebies, reviews, latest news and maybe I’ll throw a potion or two. Who knows?

Subscribe:

Bookbub

Join my group

Amazon

Goodreads

Instagram

Pinterest

Booksprout

Allauthor

mariavermisoglou
    Keymaster

Feel free to ask questions about my current works and *spoiler* there are several planned for this year! See you around! Have fun in my magical world

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.