Lyssa Medana

Home Forums 2019 Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Lyssa Medana

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LyssaM 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LyssaM
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m Lyssa Medana, and I’m a wife and mother from Yorkshire, UK, who loves telling stories. I also love knitting, history and the wonderful strangeness of the world around us.

I have a weakness for writing stories. I have found that the more I write, the better I am at pretending to be an adult. This means that I have written a few books and a lot of ongoing flash fiction. I have so much fun writing that I’m sure it ought to be illegal. For example, here’s a link to a novella where a dinner party is stranded in a remote farmhouse – two vampires, four werewolves, one unaware guest and a housekeeper trying to keep going against all odds – Dinner at Dark

You can find my website here, which has reviews, flash fiction from me and general updates on my writing and related news.  Details of the books I have written are on this page which has a little synopsis and the awesome covers by OWS/Rebekah Jonesy. And most Fridays (if the characters co-operate) I have another chapter in my ongoing story of the shop in a converted pub, The White Hart, where an eclectic group of characters sell magical and mundane goods to the normals and non-normals who visit the ancient city of York (and what could possibly go wrong there?)

If you want to get in touch, you can leave a message here, or on one of the blogs, or you can contact me on Facebook. I would be thrilled to hear from you.  Lyssa Medana

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.