Leslie Conzatti–Author Booth

Home Forums 2019 Science Fiction Leslie Conzatti–Author Booth

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Connie Cockrell 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my booth! I’m Leslie Conzatti, avid writer and voracious reader, an ardent fan of anything and everything to do with books!

I’m so excited to be able to interact with you all–Feel free to ask me any questions about anything you see here, and just enjoy the weekend!

Bio:

Leslie Conzatti hails from the Pacific Northwest. Armed with a vivid imagination and a passion for words, in 2013 she started a blog–“The Upstream Writer”–which enabled her to network with a host of other authors and writers. Near the end of 2016, she published her first book, Princess of Undersea, a re-telling of The Little Mermaid. Since then she has had short stories (mostly originating from her blog) published in various anthologies, and she continues to find new and exciting ideas to write about, inspired by the world around her and the unexpected magic in everyday life. During the day, Leslie works as an elementary school paraeducator, interacting with young kids and leading small groups through the intricacies of the English language.

Links:

Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeslieConzattiWriter/

Blog: “The Upstream Writer” https://upstreamwriter.blogspot.com/

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/KartheyM

Also Check Out My Fantasy Booth For More Published Works!

Drowned In Moonlight Anthology

Amazon Listing

Anthology Summary:

The year was 1977, “Star Wars: A New Hope” was released. It was groundbreaking in many ways. Special effects were radically new, and the casting of Carrie Fisher as a strong feminine lead smashed through expectations that women were weak and unable to fight alongside men.

Drowned in Moonlight comes from a quote Carrie once said. “I tell my younger friends that no matter how I go, I wanted it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra.”

Carrie was a multifaceted talent; she represented a politician, a princess, a mother and a general. One of her other loves, was writing; she wrote novels, memoirs and screenplays.

Between these covers lie stories, poems, pictures and personal essays by a plethora of writers and artists, dedicated to Carrie’s memory.

Proceeds go to the International Bipolar Foundation

My Story: “The Starborn Legacy”

Reese is a teenage girl just trying to find a place to belong in the far-flung space colony on a terraformed planet orbiting the star Taurus. It’s hard enough trying to cope with her mother Elena’s emotional distance around the anniversary of her own mother’s death–Reese hardly knew anything about her grandmother, since her mom would refuse to talk about her.

Just before her scientist father returns from an exploration trip out to a failed colony on the other side of the planet, Reese makes a shocking discovery about her grandmother’s identity… and by the time her dad returns, Reese again discovers a long-buried legacy no one ever expected. On the same day, a mysterious virus spreads through the colony, and many people are infected–including Reese’s mother. Now Reese must make a choice: will she stay and potentially save her mother’s life, at the risk of her own survival, or will she leave behind all she knows for a chance to claim her destiny among the stars?

Connie Cockrell
    Keymaster

Hi there. Good luck with your books!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.