K.M. Jenkins

Home Forums 2019 Fantasy K.M. Jenkins

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  K.M Jenkins 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

K.M. Jenkins is a published best selling speculative fiction author who writes epic battles, forbidden romance, and tales of fantasy and adventure. She has a big love for the fantasy genre and loves dragons above all creatures. When she is not writing, you will find her running her business as a cover artist at ​KJ Magical Designs, LLC and chasing her twin boys around the house. Between the three she has epic battles throughout the day and nothing ever gets boring.

Greetings and welcome to my booth. Up above I provided my usual author bio, but thought I would leave a personal message for you all to make it less boring. My name I write under is K.M. Jenkins, but you can call me Katie. I love writing stories in the fantasy, paranormal romance and horror genres. Right now all my works are fantasy. You will find out more about these stories below in my following posts. I have several paranormal romance books in the works and my first collection of horror stories. Expect these to get released throughout this next coming year. I will provide details on these projects below.

My question to you all is where are you from? I am from a small city in Iowa, called Sioux City. I have lived here my entire life minus two years. I moved up north for a while to Lucas, Iowa. Yeah, I don’t adventure too far away from my original roots. My dream is to one day pack up my family and travel around the world. Not saying I want to move anywhere in particular I just would love to see different sites and scenes.

If you want to get to know more about me ask questions. Or, you can follow me on my social media accounts, newsletter, or my website. You will find the links here shortly. I hope you all enjoy the event and check out all the stuff I have provided. Even better check out my fellow fantasy authors you never know when you will find your next favorite read.

Are you Stalking me yet? Stalk me here

Website | Blog | FB | Street Team | Twitter | Newsletter

BookSprout | Goodreads | Amazon | AllAuthors | BookBub

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

The Dragon Ryder VIP Reader List is my newsletter I send out to my readers twice a month. My first post always has my updates, personal message, insights into my WIP, and featured books from fellow authors within my genres. I will go into more detail about my second send out I do here soon. First, things first, when you sign-up to my Dragon Ryder VIP Reader List you will get An Elf, a Dragon, and a God’s Intervention, free. This is the second story in my Tales of Ferrês series.

Now for my second send out I do each month. I was offering a flash fiction tale each month to all members. However, I just started my own unique project. I had a paranormal romance book I wanted to work on as a WIP. So, what I am doing is each month on the 25th I send out a new chapter installment within the book. Then when the book is completed I then will do an overall edit on the book. Then I will compile it into book format and release it to the public. All members of the Dragon Ryder VIP Readers Group will get it free in ebook form.

If you would like to become a member of my Dragon Ryder VIP Readers List, you can sign-up below. Thank you.

Yes, Make me a Member!

Not sure yet? Here is a blurb about the Vortex Series featured monthly chapter by chapter to members only.

Cassandra Armel is ready to jump on the job and begin her journey within the police force. But one rainy night, she and her partner, Max, take a call that begins to unravel her life as she knows it.

When creatures never seen before reveal themselves to her she starts to question everything she knows. Is the world as black and white as she grew up to believe?

Once the truth has been revealed, not even her partner can keep her safe. With a new enemy emerging will she be strong enough to face off against the Triad, or will she die trying to protect the ones she loves?

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

A Father’s Protection
    Tales of Ferrês Story #1

The land beyond The Forest of Ferrês belongs to the kyres mortal enemies the twin-tailed foxes. Standing on the borders DarkDeath will have to plunge into the unknown to save his adventurous pup.

Will he be able to find Digger and make it out alive? The battle to protect his own will test his strength when DarkDeath faces off against an old rival. How far can he be pushed to protect one he loves dearly?

Price: PERMAFREE

Download Your Copy Today!
    AmazonOther Online RetailersMy Store

Excerpt

DarkDeath, took a deep breath trying his hardest to calm himself. Think…think…where could he have gone? What does the boy usually do that throws his sent off preventing anyone from being able to track him? That’s when it hit him…Digger is under ground. He gulped hoping that in the long run he knew his son as good as he thought he did.
    DarkDeath, flexed his shoulders shaking his head to clear his mind. He delved into the earth letting his mind drift away from his body. DarkDeath, left little mental bread crumbs to mark his journey as he touched minds with small animals. He by-passed a small rabbit as he found his entry point.
    The crack in the earth was easy for him to penetrate delving deep into its being. He sensed the trails of creatures from all periods of life as the soil told him the story of creation. DarkDeath, had to fight to keep control over his thoughts having worms, moles, and little critters fighting for attention was becoming a strong distraction.
    After, his fifth worm encounter DarkDeath felt a pull from the soil. There was a strong disturbance that was unusual for this area. DarkDeath, felt a pull at his stomach. This has to be Digger, he threw himself full force towards the disturbance. He held his breath as a small freshly made tunnel came into few, thank god finally.
    He stretched his mind to it limits letting his inner eye take in the sight of the pup. He breathed a sigh of relief, he was okay. The little brown ball of fur was digging his way to the surface as DarkDeath connected minds with him. “You journeyed a bit off course son.”
    Digger stopped his digging sniffed the air for his father’s sent, “Where are you pa?”
    “I’m somewhere near, I want you to wait for me when you reach the surface do you understand?”
    Digger sniffed the dirt, “Pa, the dirt smells different here?”
    DarkDeath, twitched his tail, “I’m afraid you went beyond our territory son.”
    Digger’s tail slowly crept up between his legs sensing his father’s irritation with him. “You are in the Torigan Falls, and I need you to do as I say so we both get out of here alive, do you understand?”
    “Yes, Pa, I understand” Digger made a little whimper. “Pa?”
    “Yes, son”
    “Is Mama going to skin me alive when we get home?” Digger whined. DarkDeath chuckled. The lad is in a near death experience and all he worries about is his mother’s wrath. “Snow will have to go through me first son, now get to the surface I’ll be there shortly.”

What Readers are Saying…

A wolf family with a missing pup. A powerful Alfa father and his brood. Well written and nicely created. Pleasurable short read.

~Ula

This short story is s quick read, yet entertaining and engaging. DarkDeath is s king. Love is weakness that can be used against him. While reading this story I saw a hidden message. Love is strength and embracing love gives you more power than hiding your emotions. A father’s love has no bounds.

~ EJ Bennett

I enjoyed this short story. There is nothing more powerful than a parents love and protection of their young when threatened and endangered as this book shows. It drew me in from start to finish.

~Anne Kinslow

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

An Elf, a Dragon, and a God’s Intervention
    Tales of Ferrês Story #2

Blake and Meisha spent years hunting down jewels and treasures throughout the realms of Tarzinëa. Placing these treasures upon a mural that adorns Meisha’s cave creating a masterpiece of magnificent art. Now on the verge of completing this quest they find themselves inside the Forest of Ferrês. What should seem like an easy task will end in disaster when a goddess intervenes with fate?

A choice made will change this dragon and her elven ryder’s fate forever. How far can greed push you before you give up everything to save the one you love most?

Price: $0.99

Purchase Your Copy Today!

Amazon | Other Online Retailers | My Store

Get it for FREE by becoming a Dragon Ryder VIP Readers List member.

Excerpt

Blake dozed off without realizing it, rubbing his eyes awake. I only shut my eyes for a second. What was that? Blake’s acute hearing allowed him to detect sounds in the surrounding landscape that most others couldn’t. The subtle pelting of pebbles put him in alert mode. His ears twitched at the sound of padded foot beats on the soil. He wasn’t entirely sure what kind of creature could be making that sound. Not that many creatures had come to live in this inhospitable land of rocks. The only thing he could guess was that a dwarf might be nearby, and that wasn’t good.
    With his hand on his sword hilt he waited, praying to the gods that it was a mountain lion, or anything other than one of those grumbling dwarves. Salza grant me this one pardon, Kero will have my head if I start anything with the dwarves again.
    He heard it coming closer, step-by-step. When the anxiety was too much to bear, Blake jumped into the air, slashing out with his sword. He did not want to harm the intruder, just show that he was armed. But to his surprise, he found himself lying flat on his back with his legs and arms sprawled out around him.
    How can this be? I didn’t even see anything move. What in the world could be so fast?
    “Hello, there! You aren’t one who can react very swiftly, are you?”
    He looked around to find the source of the voice. “Where are you?”
    “I’m over here, to your right.”
    Blake found himself facing a wolf-like creature, known throughout the lands as kyres. From what he could tell by the kyre’s voice and the look of its body, it was a she.
    “So, may I ask why you are here dark lady?”
    “Lady? Well that is a new one.”
    “And why is that?”
    “I’m not much of a lady. Actually, I am more animal than anything.” She laughed.
    “Lady wolf, not to be rude, but you have yet to answer my question.”
    “Oh, yes, I forgot about that. I saw you and that red dragon flying over the forest, so I came to investigate.”
    “Hmm… are you saying that you live inside the Forest of Ferrês?”
    “Yes, my family and I live on this side of the forest to make sure that intruders don’t enter it and live.”

What Readers are Saying…

I am a big fan of dragons. And this book delivers. Again it’s a short story like the previous one but there is no lacking story here. I instantly became obsessed with these and had to buy them all.

~Jennifer Ann Schlag

A great read. This read introduces you to Blake an elf, Meisha a dragon, and other characters. There on the verge of completing a quest. And all of a sudden they find themselves in an Epic battle. This is the second read in the series. This is fast paced and action packed. This Author grabs your attention from the first page to the last. With her characters and keeps you on the edge of your seat. And keeps you looking forward to the next read in the series. The story is short but a fantastic read. I definitely recommend this read.

~Shauna Joesten

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

Bonds of Friendship
    Tales of Ferrês Story #3

If you looked a creature in the eye believed to be a mindless beast that kills without thought, what do you do when you realize the truth is but a lie? Walk alongside Karigan as the Forest of Ferrês beacons her to a destiny she never wanted or expected. She knows now that the world is wrong, and the only way to change it is with Silvashi at her side.

Journey to a time before an empire was born, when dragons were wild and were seen as monstrous killers. Witness the moment everything changed—when one girl created a bond of friendship that forever altered her world, bringing forth the dawning of a new era.

Amazon | Other Online Retailers | My Store

Excerpt

A flash of light caught her eye. She turned, but lost it. What was that? She looked in every direction, as the sensation that someone was watching creeped up on her. Goosebumps rose on her skin and her hair stood on end. “Who’s there?”
    Karigan thought she heard a girl’s laughter as blossom petals flew across her path. Blossoms? What are those doing here? Her eyes darted each way, looking for the source. She was confused—there weren’t any blossom trees here, and now she was hearing musical laughter in her head. “What do you want?” Panic gripped her as her stomach turned.
    “Do not fear, little lass, you are safe amongst the trees…”
    “Who said that?” Karigan took a deep breath, trying her best to calm herself. Getting startled and tearing blindly through the Wood wouldn’t help matters. She would end up getting lost. If I can get more lost than I already am, she thought. This place is so strange, it isn’t anything like the Wood by our home.
    “You’re no longer in your Wood, but never fear. There are those who will guide you inside the twisting trees…”
    “Okay, this is getting old fast!” Karigan glared into the darkness, wishing she could punch the female voice toying with her. “If I’m not in the Wood anymore, where the hell am I!?”
    “The Forest of Ferrês, child,” the voice sang. “Follow the light—it will reveal your purpose here…”

What Readers are Saying…

What a delightful short story. I assume that the world gets bigger and the story gets longer. This short is more of a teaser of what is to come. I really liked it though and look forward to more.

~ Frank Greimer

Was so glad that this one was a bit longer than the previous ones. I could easily read a full length novel about these characters. This girl and her dragon is so cute and endearing. It teaches you a lesson about human and animals. They have a terrific bond. Can’t wait to read the sequels to this series. This author does a fantastic job at making awesome short tales.

~Jennifer Ann Schlag

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

The Assassin’s Prophecy
    Tales of Ferrês Story #4

Jeremy is a mercenary for the Assassin’s Association. He has proven to himself and his superiors that he is worth keeping around. Now Jeremy faces the one mission that could break his career and ruin his father’s name. Jeremy has to kill the elven king, but when emotions get involved everything backfires. A chance encounter with a mysterious elven maiden secures his escape from imprisonment and certain death.

With her help, he finds solace among the trees only to realize he has become trapped inside the Forest of Ferrês. Trading one evil for another, Jeremy will face truths about himself he never knew.

Can he deny the words of fate spoken from a Unicorn’s mind? Join Jeremy in the fourth installment of the Tales of Ferrês to find out.

Amazon | Other Online Retailers | My Website

Excerpt

“Why would the elves keep such a dark twisted forest near their lands?” Male laughter filled his ears. A flash of yellow light pranced before him in sphere form. “What the blazes!”
    “You’re no longer in Vladimir,” the male voice came. “You’re in the Forest of Ferrês now.”
    Jeremy stared at the light wondering where the voice was coming from. Before he could ask the light dissolved and a small male fairy took its place. “Welcome! My name is Anton. The Lady of the Wood asked me to guide you to her.”
    “Lady of the Wood…
    Forest of Ferrês…
    “Shitweeds, what have I walked into?”
    Anton laughed. He flashed his wings in Jeremy’s face and flew off down the path of trees. “Hurry, you can’t keep the Lady of the Wood waiting…”
    “Watch me,” he mumbled.
    The fairy stopped dead in his tracks, swooping back towards him. “Rudeness will get her companion’s wrath, now come, human!”
    “Fine.” He walked behind at a leisurely pace. “You realize I have a name, too.”
    Anton looked over his shoulder as Jeremy made eye contact. The eyes reminded him of the elven maidens but they were slightly different. The fairy’s eyes were like looking into a pool of gold. “What is your name, human?”
    Call me human one more time, I will squash you into the ground. He glared at the fairy. “Jeremy.”
    Anton raised an eyebrow hearing the mirth in his voice. “Jeremy what?”
    He looked at the fairy as they continued the journey. “What do you mean?” Jeremy watched the fairy sway in thought for a moment as trees brightened before his eyes. Soon the horrid forest turned to a beautiful landscape of trees, wildflowers, and a meadow. Inside the meadow stood a single tree that held blossoms among its leaves. That’s a rare tree.
    “Don’t humans have a surname?”
    Jeremy jerked back to the conversation. “Yes, they do.” The fairy swooped down onto a rock and crossed his arms. His expectant glance made Jeremy realize he hadn’t answered the full question.
    “What is your full name, Jeremy?”
    He grunted. “Jeremy, son of Blakis.” He despised using his father’s name. Perhaps I should change it to Jeremy son of Bastard. Or, just leave it at Jeremy for now on.

What Readers are Saying…

An interesting tale with unexpected twists and switchbacks; a short read that leaves you wanting to know what will happen next.

~ Mary Brannian

This is a fantastic addition as the 4th installment of the tales of ferres series. Jeremy is a Mercenary for the Assassins Association. Jeremy is assigned to kill the elven king. Will he be able to get the job done. As you follow along with this fast paced on the edge of your seat read. The Author really brings the story to life in this series. And there’s a great sense of humor as well. It’s a short read. But one I loved reading. And this takes you into a great world of fantasy. I highly recommend.

~ Shauna Joesten

I Loved this short story…the adventure of it called to me… I’ll be reading it again & again…& I cannot wait for more from this Author.

~ Ashleigh F. Pate

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

Nightmare of Ferrês
    Tales of Ferrês Story #5

Aerigon has had a hard life. He never knew his parents and grew up on the generosity of others. As an orphan Aerigon has no true place to call home. When the Forest of Ferrês calls, he finds himself in a nightmare worse than the abyss. He will face evils and creatures man can only dream up in nightmares. Will there be a light at the end of the darkness or will he be lost to the shadows of Ferrês forever?

You have seen the light and a hint of darkness within the Forest of Ferrês. Now walk with Aerigon as he faces the horrors within. Journey to the dark side where kyres fear to tread. Read and find out if Aerigon can face the world‘s darkest demons. Will he make it out alive? You will only find out in the 5th installment within the Tales of Ferrês story series.

BN | Kobo | Itunes | Other Online Retailers | My Website

Excerpt

Aerigon grabbed at the vine but it wouldn’t release him. “Let me go!” Desperation filled his voice as the hissing got closer. It sounded more frequent as if there were more spiders.
    “Bright Star, help me!”
    He didn’t want to die. He had barely even gotten to live. Despair filled him as he clawed at the tightening weed. Grabbing a rock, he hacked away at it; he was almost free till another tentacle like weed struck, grabbing his arm. Pain filled his once free leg as another vine curled around it and tore into his flesh. They pulled in both directions, making his body stretch to full length. He gritted his teeth, trying not to scream.
    Screaming won’t help. You need to find a way out. No one will save you but yourself. Think, Aerigon, think. How are you going to get out of this?
    Crasshhh.
    Thud.
    He looked over in dismay as two, no three giant spiders with red devil eyes dropped to the earthen floor. They progressed towards him as they clicked their horrid dripping fangs together. Fear filled him as he realized death was upon him.
    They came closer. Soon he felt their mangled spidery legs touching his clothing, seeking his vulnerable flesh. He had no hope. I’m going to die; the gods are cruel.

What Readers are Saying…

What I like about the books that I’ve read from this author is that she has written these short stories and makes them as epic as a full length novel. She creates fantastical worlds and characters that you really become obsessed with hearing more about. I wish there was more to read on these, that’s how good I think they are.

~Jennifer Ann Schlag

A great thriller short story. A young orphaned boy finds out there’s no room for him to stay at the place he resides so he sneaks off. He finds himself facing some huge obstacles. This is a heart pounding, edge of your seat read. If you love thrillers this is the story for you.

~Shauna Joesten

This Author keeps you coming back for more & keeps you wanting more! I can’t wait to read more from this Author & of this world!!!!!!

~Ashleigh F Pate

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

The Wrath of SnowFire
    Tales of Ferrês Story #6

After long months being on puppy duty, SnowFire finally gets a day of freedom. The day should have been relaxing, but it turned into a mother’s worst nightmare. As an intruder enters their territory, SnowFire rushes to her pups to protect them. Word is delivered to her that one of her older pups is missing and all claws are out as she hunts the land to find her.

DarkDeath watches his mate go postal when the word gets delivered a twin-tailed fox entered their territory. With his second in command at his side, they search for the enemy, only to find they might be too late. As the wind mingles SnowFire’s and the enemies scent together––magic takes shape leaving DarkDeath fearing for his mate’s life.

Will SnowFire’s rage push her past her breaking point, or will DarkDeath save her from herself? See what happens in the 6th installment within the Tales of Ferrês story series and find out why this alpha female shouldn’t be messed with.

BN | Kobo | Itunes | Other Online Retailers | My Website

Excerpt

StarFire was interrupted by Dash blasting from behind the trees. His black and brown body was panting heavy. She didn’t like the look of panic in his eyes.
    “What’s going on, Dash?!” SnowFire commanded.
    He looked from the den to her. “Is DarkDeath here?” She shook her head in response. The frantic wolf would have ran into the unknown if she didn’t act.
    “Tell me now what is going on! Or I will rip out your throat where you stand.” She bared her nails making her point. He gulped.
    “Scar wanted me to alert and track all the kyres. I can’t find SnowBlossom, I’ve combed the entire area of our territory.” He looked at her with pleading eyes.
    Dash had a thing for her daughter. SnowBlossom was the only one of her pups so far to be white as snow like her. Panic formed inside her. She looked back and forth between Dash and the den.
    What do I do? DarkDeath will be busy trying to find the twin-tailed, but if something happened to SnowBlossom… She shook her head and looked to the two females. They shifted without a word back into their wolf forms, nodded their heads and took guard at the entrance to the den.
    They would protect her babies while she went to find her older daughter. The urge to protect her own never died,  no matter how old they grew. She looked at Dash. “Where is the last place you found her scent?”
    He nodded and waited for her to shift. In seconds, they were running as she trailed a few paces behind. The earth melded into itself becoming a blur. She had a hard time keeping up with the younger male. He earned his name well.

What Readers are Saying…

Love DarkDeath and SnowFire… this is my favorite of all 6 short stories. I can’t wait to see what the author does next!

~Len Evans Jr.

The Wrath of SnowFire by K.M. Jenkins is a wonderful story to read about family loving one another and the bonds between parents their children. This is book number six in this wonderful series that I read and I highly recommend it to all I loved it.

~Scarolet Ellis

I really loved the story and the characters. Never underestimate a mother. This story kept my attention and I wanted more. I didn’t want to put it down.

~April

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

Mëira’s Prince
    Tales of Ferrês Story #7

A gorgeous day lies before Ïstan. On a mission to practice with his bow away from prying eyes, he ventures out into the elven forest of Vladïmir. A single step unexpectedly changes his path, throwing him deep within the Forest of Ferrês. He is taken to an alluring fairy city, hoping his new fairy friends can get him home again. But when the Child Goddess, Salza, gets involved Ïstan finds himself standing on the edge of a new adventure—one that will begin as soon as he proves he is fit for the journey ahead.

Amazon | Other Online Retailers | My Website

Excerpt

His hand ran along the forest floor when a flicker of light caught his attention. It danced amongst the leaves of the trees, then headed away from him, and without a thought he pursued it. After going only a few yards deeper within the mysterious wood, Ïstan lost sight of the little orb. It drifted behind several weeping willow trees that hid its sanctuary well from prying eyes.

Ïstan brushed the branches aside as a soft female voice caught his attention. He couldn’t figure out what it was saying, so he drew closer. A bright light reflected through the hanging vines and the sound of running water filled his ears.

“Stop!” a female yelled with laughter. “That tickles.”

“Why would I stop, Mia, when it is so fun to torture you?” replied a young boy with joyful mirth in his voice.

Ïstan stepped towards the brush and separated the vines to see what lay beyond. His eyes filled with surprise at the sight of two playful fairies. The female fairy sparkled with pink wings and a pink blossom dress. She rolled on the surface of the rock trying to block the attack. The boy fairy had a large flower that he held against the girl’s exposed skin as he tickled her ruthlessly with it. She squealed as tears streamed down her face and her body slowly attempted to wiggle away.

The sight was so adorable to watch, Ïstan couldn’t help but smile as a soft laugh escaped his lips. He didn’t mean to surprise the fairies, but once they realized they weren’t alone they looked around frantically.

What Readers are Saying…

Meira’s Prince is an extremely well written story about Prince Istan and a baby dragon he names Meira after they bond. The author has a wonderful imagination and a gift of words that draws you into the story and you experience it along with the characters. This is a wonderful tale with elves, fairies, goddess, and a baby dragon. It is one I highly recommend.

~ Fairycrystal

WOW! Words haven’t got the ability to describe what I’m feeling after reading this story, but I’ll try.
    Great world building, awesome descriptive characters, a feeling of delight after reading this wonderful short story and want more (so much more!) are a few that come to mind. From the first page to the last, I was transfixed!

~ Book Lady Teri

Another excellent short story. Jenkins knows how to develop a story and characters quickly. I can not wait to see how these stories all tie together or what happens next.

~ AlanB

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

I have several projects in the works for the end of this year and for next. These all have sprung up as I worked on my Tales of Ferrês story series. My plan is to break into full length novellas/novels with a bang starting this January. Thought I would share what is to come and get you excited.

PATH TO REDEMPTION
    Demonic Embrace Series Book 0

Sage just lost her grandmother to an evil force threatening her world. Little does she realize that it seeks her out specifically. She makes a decision that will change everything. Now on deaths door herself Sage will find herself bound to a demon. If she wishes to be free from his grasp Sage must put her faith in Nëyvia (the king of the gods) and pray his power is enough to save her. But, with a forbidden union Sage will find herself thrown into a war never expected.

CYBER FATED
    Wolves Fated Luv Series Book 1

Zoey has been on the market for over a year since escaping a horrible relationship. If she had her way she would remain single forever. But, to appease her best friend she decides to join a program through a dating agency. Now facing a broken heart she finds her true love. The only problem is he is a werewolf, and not just any werewolf. He is the Alpha. Will she give in to love or will she run screaming?

DARKEST DEPTHS
    Fretful Nights Series Book 1

This is my first stab at the horror genre. I plan to write 10 to 12 stories to include in this collection. The plan is to release it around Halloween to get everyone hyped up for the big holiday. Check out these teaser graphics below to get an idea what will be inside this collection of short stories.

TARZINËA: RISE OF THE VARRIN
    Legacy of the Silver Ryder Series Book 1

Kerowyné flares is the princess of Tarza. During her time away visiting her Grandfather she finds her world turned upside down by an enchanted sword. The Sword of Salvation will awaken forces of both good and evil throughout the lands. This will force Kerowyné onto a path she never thought possible.

Now that war is on the brink Kero will have to decide to stand with her king or against him. But, when the sword demands her to act she finds a path that will change her world forever. The time for a warrior Queen has come again. Now she just needs her army that will defy the will of man and god.

Like what you see? Then follow my blog or sign-up for my newsletter to get updates on releases. I always keep my followers well informed and provide fun sneak peeks.

Connie Cockrell
    Keymaster

Love all of your advertising art. Beautiful!

Devorah Fox
    Keymaster

Inky the Dragon sends greetings!

K.M Jenkins
    Keymaster

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.