How much does professional fiction ghostwriter cost?

Home Forums Authors Alley How much does professional fiction ghostwriter cost?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LucyKent 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BerniceEnnis
    Keymaster

I need help in hiring and evaluating the ghostwriter for my novel. I have been writing the novel based on political fiction and crime fiction, and I am stuck in the middle of the novel and don’t know how to continue writing. Someone suggested me to get the best ghostwriters for hire who can help me out by suggesting the possible turns and ways to continue writing the book. I am not sure how much does the ghostwriters usually cost, which is why I am not able to set my budget for the services. Can someone kindly guide me with the cost of the ghostwriting services?

LucyKent
    Keymaster

Hi! Can you tell us more about the novel and about the way you worked on it. Because I believe the price depends on the number of pages, on the topic and quality of the work you’ve done yourself. Couple of years ago I’ve found essayhave review and worked with them since that time. So if you need any recommendation, that’s what I’d definitely recommend to everyone who asks. Not sure how much it can cots, but contact them to find out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.