Edwin Downward – Author Booth

Home Forums 2019 Science Fiction Edwin Downward – Author Booth

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Edwin Downward 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Edwin Downward
    Keymaster

Author Photo

Edwin Downward describes himself as a Christian, a Father, a Husband, and a writer of Science Fiction Adventures.

The Downward family lives as far away from his work near the centre of Vancouver BC as a reasonable commute will allow in a small house guarded by a crack squad of Vorpal Bunnies supported by a duo of Karate Kitties.

SicFi has been a key part of my life from the day my sister introduced me to authors like Andre Norton, EE Doc Smith, and Arthur C Clarke and the opportunity to see my own writing in print a dream from before even then.

Find out more about me in the following places:

My website

On Twitter

On my Facebook Page

Edwin Downward
    Keymaster

One's Place teaser Cover

This is a short teaser I wrote to introduce readers to my writing style and my universe. Available for free download from most of the major ebook stores.

Get it here

Edwin Downward
    Keymaster

Synergy Of Hopes cover image

They have nothing in common but a will to survive. Book one of my Worlds Together adventure series.

Signal lost…Error: unable to resolve Star Fix…Location Unknown. Searching for Star Fix…

Nivpul Exavent took comfort in a single fact, the anomaly had released his Grandfather’s ship intact.

Long range sensors suggested the tumbling contact could be a ship. How could he ignore the possibility of survivors after he’d lost family when no one could get to them in time?

Then his star drive failed, and survival itself depended on how far he could trust the sole occupant plucked off a ship in far worse shape than his own.

Get it here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.