Dove Winters

Home Forums 2019 Fantasy Dove Winters

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dove Winters 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

Welcome to my booth! I am Dove Winters, YA fantasy/romance author, here to introduce you to my new trilogy, Ember of the Planet!

Follow Ember on an epic journey as she attempts to stop the Pathfinder, an evil creature who has taken over the planet. Look for book three, The Healer and the Guardian, out soon!

More to come!

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

Check out some of my other works as well! Several of my books will be on sale for the event, so check them out on Amazon and buy some new reads!

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

As well as write books, I do interviews for authors and artists of all genres! These quirky interviews ask the truly important questions, such as what would you write on your tombstone? And what is your favorite pizza topping? You know: the question of what makes you truly, uniquely you! I usually post one new interview per week, but for the Cycon, I’ll be hosting a blitz event featuring Cycon authors! Check out all of the interviews here: https://dovewinters.wordpress.com/

Don’t miss out on reading the Questions that Matter!

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

Hello to everyone at Cycon! I’ll be hanging around the booths and other Cycon events all weekend, so feel free to ask questions or chat! Catch me on Facebook today doing a takeover at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FantasySciFiReadersLounge/?fref=nf

The tour blitz on Questions that Matter interviews is on! Link in the comment above!

Follow the link to cover wars and post a vote for The Wind of Chicanery! A couple of my books are on sale, so click on the pictures in the above comments to check those out, too! And of course, visit all the other booths to discover new authors, fun events, and prizes! Welcome to Cycon!

Devorah Fox
    Keymaster

I hope you’re having a great time.

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

The Cycon event is my favorite of the year! I hope you’re having fun as well! 🙂

Dove Winters
    Keymaster

Check out an excerpt of The Wind of Chicanery, read by the awesome Timothy Bateson!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.