Debbie Manber Kupfer

Home Forums 2019 Fantasy Debbie Manber Kupfer

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Debbie Manber Kupfer 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Welcome to my booth! My name’s Debbie and I’m happy to be at Cycon for the (well I’ve forgotten how many years but quite a few.)

I grew up in London and somehow ended up in St. Louis, MO with my husband, two kids and two kitties, Whiskey and Miri. Here’s a pic of Whiskey – isn’t she pretty?

Whiskey Boop

Anyhow cats feature big in my YA fantasy series, P.A.W.S.

P.A.W.S. Stands for the Partnership of Animagi, Werewolves and Shapeshifters and each book focuses on a different P.A.W.S. Institute which are schools for shifters of all kinds.

In book 1, we meet Miri Katz on the night he grandmother dies and leaves her with a silver cat charm. Little does she know but the charm holds a special magic that saved her grandmother from the Nazis and is about to make Miri’s life a whole lot more interesting.

Take a listen to the beginning of P.A.W.S. recorded at a previous Cycon by Angela Chrysler.

Want to read more pick up your copy of P.A.W.S. for just 2.99 or FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

Or special for CyCon pick up the box set of books 1-3 of the P.A.W.S. Saga for just 4.99.

Want to stay in touch with me after CyCon?

Sign up for my newsletter and pick up a free copy of ALISTAIR the origin story of my villain at P.A.W.S.

Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter.

Or visit my website – debbiemanberkupfer.wordpress.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.