D. Gabrielle Jensen

Home Forums 2019 Other Genres D. Gabrielle Jensen

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  D. Gabrielle Jensen 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Banner for D. Gabrielle Jensen

D. Gabrielle Jensen is an artist of many mediums but words have always been her strongest passion.

Born and reared in the rural mountains of Colorado, she has always felt drawn to bigger things, feeling far more at home in the chaos and commotion of a city than the serene quiet of a small town. Small towns, she laments, make her feel anxious and claustrophobic.

A traditional Bachelor’s degree education in English and Creative Writing from Colorado State University-Pueblo led to more than a decade as a freelance web content creator, music reviewer, and author, for a variety of publications, including an eight year stint as owner and chief editor of a speculative fiction magazine and the self-publication of two collections of slam style poetry.

When she is not writing, she is bringing art to the world through cosmetology, jewelry design, photography, and the occasional spare pencil sketch. Music drifts into every aspect of her life, even if not in the creation of, it is always playing, always inspiring.

She loves things that begin with the letter “C” – coffee, cats, conversation, cities, concerts, crowds, chaos – and things that don’t – airports, traveling, other humans, macro photography, urban decay, macro photography of urban decay, the beauty of flaw.

Facebook
    Instagram
    Patreon

Please also stop by my Urban Fantasy booth for everything you need to know about my fiction projects.

To celebrate CyCon 2019, everyone who signs up with my Patreon this week receives a free autographed e-copy of one or both of my poetry collections.
    Cover Art for Frenetic Lines by D. Gabrielle Jensen

Short.
    Quick.
    Abrupt phrases.
    Followed by exceptionally long lines
    Stretched out without the space
    To catch your breath.
    Frenetic Lines,
    Thirty.
    Slam-style.
    Poetry about love.
    And loss.
    And abuse.
    The ugliness of the world juxtaposed
    Against the beauty of flaw.
    Join the poet on a journey
    Through darkness.
    And light.
    Heartache and joy.
    Wanderlust and being left alone.

Paperback or Amazon Kindle

Listen on Soundcloud

To celebrate CyCon 2019, everyone who signs up with my Patreon this week receives a free autographed e-copy of one or both of my poetry collections.

Cover Art for Battle Magic: Punk Rock Poetry by D. Gabrielle Jensen

Punk rock poetry.
    Protest poetry.
    Angry.
    Tragic.
    Battle Magic.
    A book of spells
    To cast on a world
    Divided and incensed.
    Politics.
    Culture.
    An F-bomb.
    Or two.
    Because rage isn’t pretty.
    And starting the conversation
    Might be the hardest thing we do.

**Potentially sensitive subjects include abuse, assault, self-harm, addiction, suicide, and adult language.

Available on Amazon Kindle

Listen on Soundcloud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.