Cover Artists/Graphic Designers

Home Forums Authors Alley Cover Artists/Graphic Designers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard White 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard White
    Keymaster

This is the home for Graphic Artists, and cover designers to drop their business link, profile, and a little about your work in a reply. show us what you can do, and meet some authors looking for new covers.

EdIreland
    Keymaster

Good day to all of you! In the world of writing, as an indie writer is aware, marketing your work is an exhausting, never-ending job. A necessary evil if we are to make the world know about our work. To that end, I have come up with a small yet effective tool to help.

I call them “Marketing Cards”. They are like business cards but contain an image of your choice, usually your book’s cover or an image that profiles your book’s content. It also carries your name as well as other pertinent info like where it can be purchased. Read about them at Storyteller’s marketing page.

I simply hand my cards out to anybody I see reading a book in my genre. At the beach, the mall, the park, even in the library. It won’t eliminate your need to market, but it’s a quick, easy tool to help with it.

On the back, you have a wealth of options. You could make the front all about the book and put where to buy on the back. You could put a quick bio, a coupon to redeem, links to your social media…anything you can think of to sell your book and yourself as well. I guarantee, people will love them when you hand one to them. They can even use it as a bookmark, keeping them from becoming demons that dog-ear a page.

Richard White
    Keymaster

Cedar Lane Media is an ebook formatting and book cover design service. Offered by Richard White contact him on http://www.authorrichardwhite.com for cover design. Cedar Lane Media will allow as many alterations as it takes, to get it right. If you need an ebook formatted to pass meatgrinder, or a clickable TOC. email Richard at author@authorrichardwhite.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.