Character Wars – Sound-off Board

Home Forums 2019 Fantasy Character Wars – Sound-off Board

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Silurian 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

EdIreland
    Keymaster

Fire bows her head to her competition.

“Blessed Be to you all. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, understand that I will kill none of you. I expect the same courtesy extended.”

Vespias laughs at her stable-mate, caressing Kasi’s mane.

“There are too many god complex’s here sister. Even you seek your place in their ranks, while I rely on the sharpness of my arrows and the thunder of Kasi.”

She looks at the field narrowly, giving a nod to the Valkyrie.

“A sharp sword-edge my friend. And no quarter given. Once we have cleared the field, I want your best. I will stop myself from killing for the sake of my sister-in-arms, but I cannot vouch for Kasi. He is wild and goes his own way, so your life is basically in the luck of the draw with him. However, if you are down and you signal, I will call him to me.”

sezbasnik
    Keymaster

Squire Hayseed Book CoverHayley’s legs fell numb, her fist tightening around the grip of her sword. She should be scared, all she knew was fighting a wooden dummy in the middle of a forest. But anger bubbled over the terror — both mashing together in a discordant harmony to drive Hayley shrieking forward.

“Tish!” she screamed, her eyes upon the squire about to buckle to an enemy’s blows. In the cacophony of battle, Hayley’s cries were drowned out in pain, but she powered on through the blood puddles. Gore sloshed up her legs and splattered into the frozen lake water as she lifted her sword up.

Her back smashed to a wall, Tish’s entire side rattling. She screamed in agony when the sword finally fell out of her hand. The monster attacking her eyed up the easy kill, raised his weapon high to win the day, and…

Three feet of metal slammed into the back of his ribs. Hayley kept rushing forward until the point of her sword jammed into the interior of his breastplate. She expected a scream, or for him to shriek in rage and rip her away. A small gasp, like she accidentally kicked a man in the shins, was all that rattled out of the attacker’s lips.

msmcq2019
    Keymaster

“Hmm one song I have my own playlist that Mark listens to as he writes about me.” Mal says proudly. Ac/Dc is kewl and all I listen to them all the time.”

msmcq2019
    Keymaster

Malice smiles at the womans words. She was brave a proven warrior in her own right but she knew little of the Valkyrie which was not surprising since most of the time they wouldnt have met here but on the battlefield were quarter was a luxury that none could afford.

“Agreed no killing at least on my part. Now is not your time to join the Legions of Valhalla.” the blonde young woman told her with a knowing eerie look her silver-blue eyes.

“As for my best..” Mal said as she turned away for a moment to summon her wings and armor.

“Rest assured I will bring nothing less.”

Silurian
    Keymaster

Tamra Stoneheart There are 3 sides to every confrontation. There’s your way you think it will happen, there’s my way, I think it will happen, and then there’s Tamra’s way–the way it will actually happen

Silurian
    Keymaster

Tamra Stoneheart There are 3 sides to every confrontation. There’s your way you think it will happen, there’s my way, I think it will happen, and then there’s Tamra’s way–the way it will actually happen

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.