CAN A GHOSTWRITER MIMIC THE WRITING STYLE OF A FAMOUS BOOK WRITER?

Home Forums Authors Alley CAN A GHOSTWRITER MIMIC THE WRITING STYLE OF A FAMOUS BOOK WRITER?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jennifercharles 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NickSheehan
    Keymaster

Hello everyone! I work as an editor with a prominent book writer; most of the books written by him got tremendous appreciation. That increased the demand for more of his work, and it is impossible for him to work over so many projects all at once. Therefore, I am looking for a premium ghostwriter to work with us in this regard https://www.bookwritinginc.com/ the writer I am associated with has reservations over this matter, but we cannot keep putting deals off! They are worth a lot, and shutting doors at opportunities is not a very good thing to do. I want to be very careful with whomever we end up working with. The primary concern that I have is that will the writer we hire, be able to write as professionally as the writer I am working with already? What are your suggestions in this regard? Please let me know in the comments below.

DemiJohnston
    Keymaster

I would recommend you a professional writer. Maybe you would find your proofreader somewhere around. Because there they have fresh editors. I know guys from writing service for a long time. They can follow exact instructions and write like you want it to be written. I would recommend you to take a look. Maybe this website would solve all your problems like it has solved mine once. And every time I deal with writing, I ask them.

karlamorse
    Keymaster

Ghostwriters can advertise to write in any medium. I myself have ghostwritten speeches, short stories, biographies, articles, and research papers. Professional Assignment Writers UK available.

jennifercharles
    Keymaster

Ghostwriters can advertise to write in any medium. I myself have ghost written speeches, short stories, biographies, articles, and research papers. Lawsuit against National Enterprise Systems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.