Anna Applegate, Paranormal Romance Author

Home Forums 2019 Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Anna Applegate, Paranormal Romance Author

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  applegate.anna 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

applegate.anna
    Keymaster

A. Applegate Author headshot

My name is Anna Applegate and I am a paranormal romance author who lives tucked away in rural Pennsylvania with my beautiful daughters, building a mini-Disney Princess army in our own little happily ever after.

I’m an avid reader, especially if it involves vampires. I love to escape into the fictional world – whether through my unchecked book addiction, or by creating my own paranormal romances filled with fantasy and surprise twists and turns.

I LOVE hearing from you! Check out all the ways you can keep in touch with me and chat below.
    Website
    Facebook Author Page
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    BookBub

You can also sign up for my Monthly Newsletter, Anna’s Reading Nook, to stay up to date on all my latest release announcements, exclusive teasers, giveaways, and more! Check it out: https://www.subscribepage.com/annaapplegatenewsletter

applegate.anna
    Keymaster

I’m lucky enough to be a part of the limited edition box set, Souls and Shadows! It’s a paranormal romance set with 25 stories from today’s bestselling and rising star authors. I’m so excited to be a part of this incredibly talented group of paranormal romance authors!

My next upcoming series that I’m working on is called the Magic Bound Saga!  it’s got viking – turned – pirate vampires, time travel, romance, action, and more! The prequel to the series is entitled The Time Traveler’s Awakening, and is the book that will be featured in the Souls and Shadows Box Set!

You can pre-oder the box set NOW on all major retail platforms for just $.99 so that you don’t miss out: http://www.books2read.com/soulsandshadows

Want a sneak peek at my book, as well as some of the other author’s books in this set? We’ve got a few of our first chapters available for preview – no signing up, no gimmicks – just fun sneak previews: Souls & Shadows Preview!!

applegate.anna
    Keymaster

The Alliance of Power Duology

My vampire hunter & vampire duology was completed in April of this year. Do you love Vampire Kings, heroines who face their fears and other paranormal creatures banning together against great evil? You’ll love this series!! Check out some teasers below of A Hunter Within (Book 1) and A Hunter Rises (Book 2)!

A Hunter Within

A Hunter Rises

Both books in the Alliance of Power Duology are available on Amazon and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Grab A Hunter Within and start the series TODAY: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FKWSSLV

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.