Angela Hausman – booth

Home Forums 2019 Mystery/Suspense Angela Hausman – booth

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Hausman 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

angela hausmanThe Dark Web series (read in any order) are the first fiction written by Angela Hausman since creating a highly acclaimed (by fellow 6th graders, teachers, and family) science fiction series as a teen.

Dr. Angela Hausman was born in McKeesport, PA and later received undergraduate and MBA degrees from the University of Pittsburgh before completing a Marketing PhD at the University of South Florida. Over her career, she lived in many places and met diverse people, which she filed away to create her plots and characters.

Angela currently lives in Washington, DC, where she works as a marketing consultant and teaches marketing. She writes in her home office, where various dogs and cats block her in until she’s finished the day’s writing quota.

The Dark Web series (learn more and purchase here):

Dark Web Series

You can get a sample of Buried Ladies here (and I’d love your feedback by posting in the comments).

You can read more about me, my novels, and get reviews of other authors here.

Become an ARC (advance reader) to get FREE early access to my works by joining my Facebook group.

Connect with me

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Buried Ladies

book cover

Buy, reduced price of $.99

Review: Not your everyday crime drama, Buried Ladies is diverse and thrilling, rich and exciting

Such an amazing job interweaving many diverse plot lines yet tying them together very nicely by the book’s end –
    – I couldn’t put it down

“Buried Ladies” is a fast-paced novel set along the Texas/ Mexican border — a place called the valley. It’s here that our story starts with a 911 call to report Estella’s murder. But, there’s no body – only a missing person and a red stain on the carpeting in the home she shares with her husband, Jaime. Soon, bodies turn up in a construction site north of McAllen, but none of them is Estella. So, what’s happened to Estella?

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Scars of the Past

Scars of the Past

Buy now to continue with the FBI counter-terrorism unit or start your journey here.

We all love the convenience of connected devices, but what happens when those devices kill? SCARS OF THE PAST explores how hackers use IoT devices as weapons of destruction, even death. Jacob and his team of FBI cyber sleuths must find a serial killer hiding behind aberrant code in connected devices that’s killing Russian diplomats in the US drumming up support for Russia’s incursion into Ukraine. It seems anyone who opposes Ukrainian reunification is in danger—and the killers aren’t shy about leaving a trail of other bodies as collateral damage.

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Azure’s Revenge

Buy now! Continue your journey with the FBI counter-terrorism unit or start here.

REVIEW: I have over the years don’t a tiny bit of reading into the various pathogens that have caused death and misery around the world. I am here to tell you that with Azure’s Revenge you do not need a science degree to understand the worldwide threat such events described in this story could create.
    Kudos to Angela Hausman for her work on Azure’s Revenge. It is an exciting ride that will have you loving some characters and despising others. All of which is necessary in order to bring you to the edge of your seat.

Not since the Dark Ages has the plague been such a serious threat to mankind; able to kill millions and bring down governments. Only this time, the bacteria is being manipulated by a group of domestic terrorists who are organized, well-funded, and determined. Will the FBI be able to thwart their plan before human exposure hits a critical mass that no one can stop?

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

The Grid

The Grid

Buy NOW! Continue your journey with the FBI counter-terrorism unit or start the journey here.

REVIEW: This is a great story that could possibly happen to the US. It made me think about what would happen if we lost our power over the entire US. The author does a great job of making a very believable story with these events. The characters and plot is great!

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

We all struggle with marketing so I took my decades of expertise, especially in digital marketing, my experience marketing my novels, and added some great co-authors who have achieved great success as indie authors and stirred generously.

At only $3.49 (free on Kindle Unlimited) it’s a bargain.

It’s chock full of links, screenshots, worksheets, and even discounts to make your books fly off the proverbial shelves. Get it before the price increases post-launch.

Devorah Fox
    Keymaster

Greetings!

Connie Cockrell
    Keymaster

I’m intrigued. Your stories are in Mystery/suspense but the covers look SciFi. Hmm. Adding to my TBR piles. Piles. Sigh.

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Thanks. How’s Con going for you?

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

I’m so glad you’re interested. The covers reflect the stories, which have a little SciFi, but I call them apocalyptic thrillers. The science isn’t so far fetched as SciFi and much of it either exists today or is on the horizon. In fact, I used to belong to a group from Darpa and I used to date someone from the CIA and they agreed my stories are the kind of thing that keeps them up at night.

Once you’ve read the books (and they’re all FREE on KU), I hope you’ll consider posting a review.

Angie

Angela Hausman
    Keymaster

Hey, guys. How’s the con going for you? Sorry, I’ve been away. I had some family things come up that I couldn’t avoid.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.