Alison Lyke – Author Booth

Home Forums 2019 Science Fiction Alison Lyke – Author Booth

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alison Lyke 3 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alison Lyke
    Keymaster

Alison is an English professor and the author of two science fiction and fantasy novels. Inspired by her artist father’s mythological painting series, her first novel, Honey, uses fantasy to explore the interplay between religion and legends while following a young woman’s spiritual awakening. Her second novel, Forever People, follows cyberpunk conventions, delving into a world of technology generated immortals seeking to undo the consequences of their achievements. Alison also contributes macabre poetry and horror short stories to literary magazines, including Aoife’s Kiss and Sounds of the Night.

Author Website
    Amazon Author Page
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Goodreads

OWS CyCon Fantasy Booth 

Alison Lyke
    Keymaster

Forever People is available in both print and eBook format!

Welcome to Zeta City, where the whole world goes to die. Here, the Node System uploads the minds of the dying so they can spend eternity in a digital Promised Land. But, this cyber heaven is causing hell on earth for the living because the System forces them to earn Points to buy data in the afterlife.

Camille is a salty mercenary out to hoard as many Points as possible by exploiting the dying with illegal technology. She’s on the hunt for Toy, a rebel leader who uploaded lethal technology to her own brain in an attempt to wipe out everyone’s Node Points.

Camille goes to increasingly dangerous lengths in pursuit of Toy. She soon finds that the Node is full of warm reunions with loved ones and otherworldly creations. It’s also full of lies.

Alison Lyke
    Keymaster

UPDATES!!

I made this booth over a month ago, so I figured I should add some updates.

First: Vote for Forever People in the OWS CyCon Cover Wars!

Some big news: Forever People was named a Top Pick by TaleFlick! They called it “High concept, thought-inducing sci-fi.”

Finally: I’m running an Amazon Giveaway for Kindle copies of Forever People. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/ga/p/aa2c82693d2ce94a 

Connie Cockrell
    Keymaster

Followed you on Goodreads. Good luck on your book!

Alison Lyke
    Keymaster

Followed you on Goodreads. Good luck on your book!

Thanks Connie!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.